Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pictures Everywhere!

Rachel has just recently gotten to the stage where she likes looking at pictures on the wall. Her favorite is our copy of The Living Christ with a collage of Greg Olsen's pictures of Christ around it (the one that was all the rage to make at Enrichment a year or two ago). She has a book with those same pictures in it, but she gets really excited to see it on the wall. She points and smiles at it whenever I am holding her in the family room. I say, "Yes, that's Jesus". Then we point to the eagle picture, then the Salisbury Cathedral picture. Then the wedding pictures, etc. And we do this several times a day :)

This is the background on our computer. Her high chair is near the computer and every time she eats she points to the picture and gets so excited. I point, "Dad, Rachel, Mom". Repeat! The little things that excite babies...

5 comments:

Sara Stevenson said...

Yay!! I love it. Good job, keep them coming. I got my invite to the shower, super cute. This is my RSVP...I'll be there:)

jen said...

She looks so cute in her little swim outfit!! Good purchase, for sure. Which brings up a good point- we are definitely overdue for a trip to the Outlets! We need to have a mini meeting sometime to make sure we have everything set up for the shower next week. Scary that the invitations are arriving! AH!

Jen Taylor said...

Cute a swimming family! Wish I were there. Love, Chum

Boden Family said...

That is so cute! I always used to wish I had more pictures...I love this picture of the family too, but we have looked at it twenty-thousand times today...
Michele, you are putting on a baby shower, Yippee for you!

Heather Pinheiro said...

cute picture! I especially love Rachel's expression in this picture! Are you sending me a shower invite? I want to see how they turned out! Let me know how the shower goes. Wish I could be there!