Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas and a little bit of our trip

We've been on vacation for many weeks, so here is the first of several holiday posts:

Rachel in her pretty Christmas dress. It has a matching jacket, but we couldn't get a good picture of her with it on. Pictures are a lot harder when they can walk!

Her new ponies needed some kisses. We had a fun time opening presents this year since she actually got excited for her toys.

We left for Portland the day after Christmas. Matt's mom got Rachel and her cousin Olivia matching dresses. I love matching dresses (right Jen?)!! They looked super cute, even though they wouldn't sit still and look happy for a picture.

3 comments:

ChristyLou said...

I love her Christmas dress! Her curly hair is so darling too. I'm really glad that you guys had a good Christmas and that you got to go home and visit!

Sara Stevenson said...

SO cute, and ps I'm so glad you're home:)

jen said...

How cute!! I can't believe you are back already. That is so fun that she actually got into her gifts! I can't wait for Mason to do that (or maybe I can...it's much cheaper when he has no idea!)