Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm trying to hurry!

There have been some complaints that I am blogging too slowly through our vacation pics. Well, there's only been one complaint, but since only about 5 people read this blog then 20% of the readers aren't satisfied. So I'm going to wrap up Portland and Seattle all in one blog, with lots of pics and very few words! Here goes:
Rachel had a lot of fun playing with my cousins. Emma in particular was very diligent about playing with her and keeping her safe on the stairs.
Rachel learned the word "pull" when my Dad taught her to play tug of war with Remi. I think Remi played easy on her, because she won occasionally.
Snow!
Rachel loved giving my very old doggy (14 years this month!) kisses. He was a little confused when she went for his face, so she quickly learned to kiss his side. Carmel tolerated that very patiently, considering that she did it about 50 times a day.
Someone gave these glasses to my mom as a joke and Rachel loved them.
My cousin Lucas, almost 3 years old. I got him that shirt for Christmas. :)

That was pretty fast, right? Now I only have the Utah portion to go and then I'm all caught up!

4 comments:

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

Carmel is still alive! Wow! I remember when you got him as a puppy and he scared me to death! How fun to get to go home to visit. I have not been to Oregon since 1999 and I would love to go back and see what I still remember. Those glasses on Rachel are adorable!:) I did not recognize any of your cousins. I do remember Julianne and I can remember some other faces, but not there names. Does your mom still live in the same house? I have so many happy memories in that house!

Jen Taylor said...

Very cute! Emma is so old! I Haven't seen her in forever!! And Lucas even looks older and it's only been like a month! My friend Melanie gave those glasses to mom cuz mom got her migraine medicine, she thought mom would get a kick out of them. I can't believe it's Carmel's birthday tomorrow!!! He's so cute. Yay tarmbaloo!

Boden Family said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Rachel in those glasses. She is so cute!

Jen Taylor said...

One a week, let's try for one. This is like one every 5 weeks.