Monday, February 25, 2008

Valentine's Day





I just had to post these cute pictures of Rachel on Valentine's Day. The dress and bib are from my Grandma and Grandpa who keep sending her lots of cute clothes! The button is her very first Valentine from my sister Jen. Now that we have a baby we hardly ever take pictures of anything but her, but since she's so cute who could blame us? For Valentine's day Matt made steak for dinner in his cast iron skillet that he got for Christmas. I got him his favorite Baklava from Harry and David's for dessert. Rachel goes to bed really early, which is inconvenient if we want to go out and do something, but works great if we don't want to have to wrestle with a baby during dinner.
Matt hid little notes all over the house for me to find. I made him a treasure hunt with a play station game as the prize (Matt's usual present). All in all it was a good holiday. I love my Valentines!

2 comments:

ChristyLou said...

I just love seeing pics of her! She is so cute and reminds me so much of Matt, in a pretty way. LOL. It sounds like you guys had a fantastic V-day! I think it's awesome that you did so many cute things even though Rachel is still little and all. You rock! Glad you posted!

Sara Stevenson said...

Yay! You posted:) She's a cutie pie.